Monday, May 30, 2011

Paint and stuff



I painted, stuck some cheeks on, took the eye tape off, and put velcro on for future fabric connections.  Also put a metal loop on the bottom of the jaw instead of more internal operation, as previously designed.  This is much easier to deal with.  Getting bitten by my own creation while trying to make its bite better is painfully ironic.






A little cheek action.  It's just hot glued on and still needs some black fabric paint to continue the pattern.

 I need to get some matte sealing spray.

 I finally gave up on finding that one missing tooth and made a new one, but these pictures are older than that.
 I went to Fanimecon with some friends, and pretended to be Sauron with the Marvel crowd.  Dark Phoenix and me were lonely while the "teammates" pictures were being taken, so we took our own picture.
Also Bender was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment