Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Headgear installed

I have made my first youtube upload, showing the follow me eye effect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG7JISCmptQ

You know those pictures on facebook and such, where people are taking their own picture in a mirror?  I find those to be pretty darn tacky.  And yet here I am doing it.  Embarrassing hypocrisy.

The eyes are covered with masking tape so I don't accidentally paint them or scratch them up.
Since taking this picture, the jaw has somewhat been elastic'ed into being mostly closed, but I still need to work on getting it all the way closed.  And find that tooth that is still missing.  And other things.

Both of these pictures are of the same side of the face, because the other side has a big white patch that needs painting.

The mask is pretty much attached to my head.  It's like wearing a periscope that I can't see out of.  When I turn my head, it turns.  When I tilt my head, it tilts and does not fall off, thanks to several hours worth of headgear building with brass wire and plastic canvas (the same stuff the outer neck is made out of.)


The circlish watermark looking things are where I didn't clean off my mirror well enough to take the picture.  It used to be a target for suction-tipped nerf gun practice.  Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment