Thursday, June 16, 2011

I has claws.

O hay guise.  I has claws nao.  And arms attached to the main body, and velcro on the arms for wingyness.  I am currently in the process of drawing stripes on with permanent markers.  I probably should have gotten a Fabricmate dye pen, but they were like $4, and sharpies were $1.  I did some quick math and the sharpies won.  Still need to do everything with feathers, and sew up the chest and stuff.  And get a real life and job.  Oh wait.
Water bottle grabbing action!

 The palm of my right hand.  The thumb claws are glued into the gloves, but I haven't decided whether to glue in the other claws.  The glove fingers are pretty tight and it's a lot easier to hold the claw between my fingers before trying to wedge them, than the other way.
The back of my right hand, with velcro.  All the pictures of raptors with feathers have them on the middle finger, so I went with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment